Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog Of The Week ~ In Stitches


Tammy from In Stitches is our Blog Of The Week! Tammy owns a custom drapery workroom in North Carolina called BG Custom Windows and has been sewing for over 20 years.

You know I had to use this picture from her blog after just writing a post myself on upholstered headboards. Isn't this gorgeous? There are more pictures in this post, as well as a tutorial on how to make your own!



Tammy also shares some of her own home on her blog. Here is a tree decal that she put in her master bedroom. Very striking!



Here's Tammy's gorgeous family room. I love the window treatments she did in this room.



Tammy shares some great information on her website and I hope you'll stroll on over there and visit with her. She has a goal of 100 followers by Halloween ~ maybe you can help her out.

Don't forget to visit our current Giveaway post here.


6 comments:

Design Esquire said...

I love Tammy's blog! Her headboard post was amazing. She is really talented, and it's so nice that she shares her talents with all of us!

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower of Tammy and she's great! I am in TOTAL love with that great headboard...
pk @ room remix

Tammy@InStitches said...

Awwwwe, thanks ladies. I love all of your blogs too ! Kathy, that is so sweet of you to feature me !

MotherhoodFilm said...

I love that tree decal! What talent!

Popping in from Twitter to let you know about my new movie about a Mommy Blogger! Follow me @MotherhoodFilm for chances to win tickets, prizes and more!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I absolutely agree, Christine; she is very talented!

I love that headboard, too, PK! The shape, the fabric ~ it's gorgeous.

My pleasure, Tammy! Anything to help you get to 100 followers so you can do your fabric giveaway! : )

@ Motherhood Film ~ Thanks for popping in!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I would never think to do something like that, but that tree decal is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...