Friday, October 9, 2009

Glidden Is At It Again!


Glidden is offering a free quart of paint {again} from October 9th - October 11th, only this time with a twist. Once you fill out the form online, you need to print it out and mail it in WITH the front of any paint label from a competitor company. While supplies last. Please read the full instructions on the Glidden website.

Your envelope must be postmarked by October 16, 2009.
So, yeah, you might want to get over there ~ NOW ~ and sign up for your free quart. Just sayin'.

8 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

That's a great paint offer Kathy!

Thank you for your kind compliment on my new drapes. I was so surprised to find them at Lowes as well. I had looked everywhere else first and had almost given up.

Have a wonderful weekend.
~Melissa :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy. What a great chance to try something different. Thanks for sharing this.
Have a fun weekend...Tracy :)

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Thanks for the head's up on the free paint. I'm not sure if I'll get there in time, though. :(

Kerri Settle said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

My pleasure!

Chandra said...

Thanks so much for the tip!! Love your blog too ;)

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I haven't even used the last quart I got!!

Manuela

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks, Chandra! Good to see you!

Don't feel bad, Manuela ~ neither have I!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...