Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Artist Behind The Etsy ~ Paint The Moment

button_edited-1

Being a part of the Etsy community, not only as a seller but as a customer, I have come across many talented individuals.  With this series, I hope to introduce you to some of these creative people, finding out where they find their inspiration, and a little bit more about them.

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far.  Fall has definitely arrived here in Ohio this weekend!  Today we are traveling “across the pond” to visit with Chloe of Paint The Moment.  I very much enjoyed looking at all the offerings Chloe has in her Etsy shop and I think you will, too.  Without further ado, here is Chloe.

paintthemoment.banner

Hi, my name is ChloƩ. I am 25 and I am a passionate individual in all aspects of my life. After recently purchasing my first house with my better half we are keen to put our stamp on it. I, personally, am very much looking forward to finishing my studio.

clip_image002

London, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben Watercolour Print 8" x 11.5" (A4) - Paint the Moment

Etsy has been a wonderful tool allowing me to branch out and sell my art all over the world. Having sold to friends and family it means a lot to know that total strangers love my art as much as I have loved creating it. Whether it is a one off original, print or a photograph knowing that it now sits pride of place in someone’s home is an amazing feeling.

clip_image004clip_image006

Paris Skyline Watercolour Print 5

Inspiration comes from many things, some ideas spark from wonderful dreams and others from the people and places I see every day. My creativity definitely has an on button, unfortunately for me it seems to accelerate in the small hours of the morning. I can be drawing without a worry or care in the world, only to look up at the clock and notice it is way past my bed time. Once I get in the “Zone” there is no stopping me, just pop on the kettle, have a cuppa and refuel.

clip_image008clip_image010clip_image012

Watercolour Safari Series, Giraffe, Print 5" x 7" - Paint the Moment

I love expressing my feelings, creativity and imagination through my work; a photograph which captures a moment cherished forever or a painting that has brought my dreams to life. I have spent most of my life trying to find my “Niche” and after the feedback from many I think it is safe to say I have more than one.

clip_image014

USS Missouri Watercolour Ships series, Print 5" x 7" - Paint the Moment

Someday I hope to quit my day job and let my hands do what they were intended to do and create, paint, draw and illustrate.

http://etsy.com/shop/paintthemoment

@paintthe_moment

paintthemoment@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you, Chloe!  You are so talented and I hope you will get to quit your day job one day and spend all your time creating.  You can visit Chloe’s Etsy shop here.

8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Wow, Kathy- Chloe is an amazing artist--and only 25 years old-just think of the long wonderful career ahead of her! Thanks for sharing her. xo Diana

Anonymous said...

My goodness, what fabulous artwork! Chloe is one talented lady! I agree, I hope she can just create her artwork one day! She is amazing!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

It was fun meeting, Chloe...beautiful artwork!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies, I hope that once my studio is completed I will be able to create more. x

Okio B Designs said...

Wow, just wow! The Union Jack one is amazing.

Jeanine

chateau chic said...

Chloe is so talented. I hope one day she can follow her dream full-time!
Mary Alice

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Oh, what a great artist Chloe is and how nice of you to feature you! Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, WOW Chloe is an amazing artist filled with talents over the moon!!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful talent.
Hugs for a great week!
XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...